Embedding… #EdublogsClub

This post is part of the #EdublogsClub – a group of educators and educational technology enthusiasts that blog around a common theme each week. Simply write a post and share it (via social media w/ #edublogsclub or posting a link as a comment to that topic’s posting on the Edublogger site) to join in, or sign up to receive email reminders of each new prompt. 

Prompt: Write a post about any topic where you embed something.

That’s it! The topic is completely up to you, but we’d love to see your use of a tool or service that lets you embed.

I like to embed items into my posts; I find it brings value to my thoughts, creates a visual to assist in my description, and entertains my readers. So when prompted to embed anything, it took me a little while to think about what to embed, then I remembered I had the pleasure of participating in one of our elementary school’s, Math/Science Day, this past Friday. I wrote about it last year, but had to share it again this year because: a. I need to give shoutouts/thanks to my colleagues who helped with our lesson & b. its just a fun activity to share. So embedded below is the Nearpod lesson I did on the iPads w/ the first graders, while my colleagues (HUGE Thanks goes out to Stacey L., Kim L., & Jess V.) pulled students to get a photo in front of a green screen.

What’s a fun lesson you have taught recently? I would love to read about it in the comments below.