This post is part of the #EdublogsClub – a group of educators and educational technology enthusiasts that blog around a common theme each week. Simply write a post and share it (via social media w/ #edublogsclub or posting a link as a comment to that topic’s posting on the Edublogger site) to join in, or sign up to receive email reminders of each new prompt.
Prompt: Write a listicle.
Some helpful notes:
- Write about any topic at all that interests you
- A list can be as short as 3 entries
- Be helpful, make the list a resource your readers may want to bookmark and come back to
- If you aren’t up for a list, write about lists, list keeping tools, or tools to embed lists
- Marketing tests prove that putting a number in your title will often increase shares and clicks
Another timely prompt. I have a ThingLink which I use to share out the podcasts I listen to, as a recommendation tool. Well it was overdue for a much needed update, so here is my list of podcasts I currently listen to with a ThingLink embedded below so you can get the links to each one.
Note: the numbers are not indicating any kind of ranking
- The Way I Heard It with Mike Rowe
- House of #Edtech – Chris Nesi
- The EdTechTV Podcast with Brent Warner
- The Wired Educator Podcast – Kelly Croy
- Always A Lesson – Gretchen (Schultek) Bridgers
- Angela Watson’s Truth for Teachers
- The Cult of Pedagogy – Jennifer Gonzalez
- Check This Out with Ryan and Brian
- Teachonomy Talks – Chuck Poole
- My BAD – Jon Harper
- Google Teacher Tribe Podcast – Kasey Bell & Matt Miller
- The EdTech Take Out – Jonathon Wylie & Mindy Cairney