Breakout EDU Contest…

Breakout EDU releases a daily Lock of the Day which is a single lock challenge. Sometimes they put a call out to crowd source, from the community, lock ideas. Their most recent was before Valentine’s Day and my lock submission was one of a couple selected. Below are two embedded single lock challenges. The first is my submission. There’s a twist that has to be figured out so the correct combination is placed in the correct order. The second is the official lock for Monday, February 13th 2023 where they were inspired by my submission and made a modification so it would be a surprise to me in solving it. Below the embedded activities is a screenshot of the teacher dashboard for the official Lock of the Day (at the very bottom you can see my name credited). When Breakout EDU reached out to inform me that my lock submission was selected, they also told me to keep an eye out on the mail 😉

I would highly recommend if you have the chance to submit for a Lock of the Day Community Challenge, DO IT! It can be fun to put your ideas out there for others to try, you never know who you might inspire…